Wednesday 23 May 2012

Day 4 ~ Black & White Challenge ~ Glitterfied!

Hey there,

Today's challenge is a Black base with glitter! Being a massive fan of the colour green i had to do green glitter! I used Orly's - Here comes trouble. I bought this polish off a blog sale by The Nail Network Go check her out she does amazing swatches! 

But before i show you my manicure I wanted to first share a picture of my fourth hand made book! This one I am sending to a artist called Jess Bradley (check her out!) shes really inspiring and I love her drawing to bits because they are just so hilarious! Here's an example:

Doesn't this just make you laugh?!!?!?
Here is the picture of the book I'm sending her! 


Now to my manicure for today's challenge!





What do you think?? While your at it check out Aroosa and Charlotte's design for today!

Day 4 - Black Base With Glitter

Thank you for reading!
Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena