Tuesday 29 May 2012

Half-Moon Manicure ~ Tutorial ~ Envious Green!

Hey there,

Have you ever wondered how the half-moon manicure is achieved?? I did too! until I found out what is used to create the perfect curve, you wouldn't believe it but hole-punch reinforcer's are used! 

Now to the tutorial!

First paint your nails in any colour you like but make sure it is lighter that the colour you want to paint on top! I painted my nails a nice green by Color Club!


For this step make sure your nails are COMPLETELY dry to avoid any peeling while taking of the stickers! TOP TOP! To take some of the stickiness away from the tape put it on the back of your hand a few times then apply it onto your nail! 


After painting your nails in a darker shade than the base colour peel off the stickers carefully to reveal the the half-moon!


Now to add a bit of bling, I added small green rhinestones!


Here are the materials I used!

From L-R ~ Color Club - unknown. Rimmel London - Camouflage. NYC Top coat - New york in a minute. 

Thanks for reading! and if you decide to try this look at send me a picture :)

Bye for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena