Wednesday 6 June 2012

Day 10 ~ Black & White Challenge ~ Resurrection!

Hey there,

Today is the last day of the challenge!!!! BOOOOO *Cries* I don't want it to end! I was enjoying myself wayyyyy too much! 

For today's challenge I could do any design with black or white! I decided on doing the design I did on the first day (can be found HERE) of the challenge using my stamping plate! I did a different colour on each nail to make the black "pop" more!

But.....before I show you my design I want to share my love of bracelets! I made this beautiful bracelet and I made another using black beads and it wraps around my wrist twice! I love stacking these!

Here are a few pics of the materials I got today and the two bracelets i made!


Now onto the serious business! Here are the polishes and materials I used for today's challenge!

I still do not know the name of the color club polishes >.<

Now onto my amazing creation.....


I just love making these little collages saves so much picture space!!

Don't forget to check our Aroosa and Charlotte's design for day 10!

Day 10 - Your choice of Black & White

I hope you all enjoyed this challenge as much as I have!

Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena