Wednesday 4 July 2012

Summer Fun Challenge ~ Day 5 ~ Are We There Yet!?

Hey there,

OMG! its already day five of the summer fun challenge by Lindsey over at the Neverland Nail Blog!! that went quick!

Haha....I'm late again I know! But if you read my previous post you'll all know what I was going through!!
Thanks to my bestest friend and official WERP Leslie-Anne for helping me fix my stupid laptop issue now I am re-marrying my laptop and actually blogging from it right now!!

Now to today's manicure!

The idea behind this design is the long American roads that seem never ending and you think...uh..am I lost?!?

Color Club - Unknown name so I'm gonna name it YALLOOOOOW!

Rimmel London - Grey Matter!!
OMG! before I forget do you like my new watermark?? I finally got Photoshop and thought ill be sinning if I don't copy everyone else and do the same watermark design! :P

Yes my thumb does say lost!?!?!


 I hope you all like today's manicure!

Be sure to check out the other lovely ladies who participated!

Bye for now

x


2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena