Tuesday 14 August 2012

Leopard Print Neon Madness!

Hey there,

Today's manicure is a fun, bright and cooooooool manicure! I enjoyed pulling it off and couldnt stop staring at it!

I started with a bright base colour and what better than a hot pink?? I used Color Club (dont know the name :(!)

Hurts my eyes just looking at it!
 And then after that dried I sponged on a neon green! Love this green so so so so so much!



 This doesnt have to be perfect! as you can see mine is a bit messy! I then stamped on the design I wanted using my Cheeky Nail plates!


I then filled in some of the spots with neon purple and yellow!



And there you go my final design! Me being me I had to go the extra mile and mattify the design!

LOVE IT!
  Very satisfying feeling seeing it all mattified and cooooool!!

Heres everything I used!


Hope you all enjoyed todays design!

Bye for now!

x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena