Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Birthday Nails!

Hey there!

Im officially 19!! 

Get me the walking sticks people! 

I did a pretty simple and quick birthday design, using my brand new Models Own nail polish! Which I totally adoreeeeeeeee!! (more about it in a later post!)

Here are the pics:







Please excuse the total crustyness of my cuticles, im lacking time to keep them refreshed!!

Love this design and I always use this stamping plate!!

Bye for now

x

P.S Sorry for the amazingly quick post!

x

12 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! Love the mani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a fab birthday! That Models Own is nice, haven't seen it before :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did thank you!!

      TK Maxx is my love lol! they had this colour with two others for sooo cheap!!

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday, oh to be 19 again! I love Models Own and your mani is fab, I do love a bit of stamping x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont wanna grow old :(((( yep stamping is perfect for me, since im crap at nail art!! xox

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday!! I used the same stamping image for my birthday mani! It's great, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! yes amazing stamp! its my fav so far!!

      Delete
  5. Great stamp choice , and love the Models Own shade :D Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADOREI ESTA NAIL ART! PARABENS PELO BLOG...

    www.lupapodemulher.com.br
    www.lupapodeblog.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  7. PARABENS PELO BLOG! JÁ ESTOU TE SEGUINDO... SE PUDER RETRIBUIR, FICAREI MUITO GRATA!

    www.lupapodemulher.com.br
    www.lupapodeblog.com.br

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena