Saturday 8 September 2012

Swatcher ~ O.P.I ~ Mediterranean Moonlight & Smok'n In Havana!!

Hey there,

For my birthday a couple days ago my mum gave me two O.P.I polishes! These are my first O.P.I polishes ever!!

These bad boys are expensive hence why I cant afford to buy them!

So thanks to my mum I'm blessed with two new babies! :D

First one is 

Mediterranean Moonlight! (Don't you just love the names!?)

WOWZA!!
I gotta say I love this colour, I seriously do! Such a lovely coral - peachy - pinky shimmery colour! The application was amazing, so smooth and I got full coverage with two coats! You could probably get away with 3 coats but I decided to stick with two since I'm clumsy and impatient!

Next up is....*drumroll!* 

Smok'n In Havana


I like this colour but not as much as Mediterranean Moonlight! This is a darker shade compared to Mediterranean Moonlight, and I did try and stamp it on top but failed miserably! Again application was amazing and the quality is pure Havan(na?) lol fail much!

Overall I thank my mum so much for getting me these two polishes and she is the best!

LOVE YOU MAMA! :D (she needs to start reading my blog!)

Bye for now!

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena