Saturday 20 October 2012

PVA Glue Glitter Manicure!

Hey there,

I've recently seen a lot of bloggers blogging about the PVA base coat for glitter manicures to make them easier to remove without using loads of pure acetone and drying out you're nails!

Of course I decided to give this a go!

Step #1


I took some PVA glue and used a small nail art brush and painted a really even and thin layer on my nail so that it doesn't take forever to dry! Then I painted a second coat onto my nails for safe measure!

Step #2


The PVA glue dried matte and looks like you have matte polish on! Make sure its completely dry you can see on my middle finger there is a little bit that isn't dry!

Step #3


I painted a base colour for my glitter so I don't have to add hundred of coats of glitter to cover the nail! With the PVA base coat underneath the polish went on smoothly and there was no dragging which is a plus!

Step #4


Now I added two coats of my chosen glitter! I absolutely love how this came out its so sparkly and eye catching! However, it did take forever to dry which is a right pain in the....


Step #5



Now here is the fun part to remove the nail polish easily all you have to do is take a cuticle pusher and push the nail polish up from the sides and it should just peel off so easily! I went a bit wild here and teared it while I did it.

I personally like this PVA glue method! However, one major downside when i wash the dishes, shower or just wash my hands the PVA layer melts and the nail varnish chips big time!

What do you guys think of it? 

Bye for now!

x






1 comments:

  1. I so need to do this! I keep forgetting the PVA glue!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena