Sunday 18 November 2012

Elegant Flowery Manicure!

Hey there,

Lately I've been having a real burst of ideas and motivation to do manicures. Today I wanted to do something elegant and flowery, so I opened my box of treasures (rhinestones and shit! haha)

The base color I used by Essence color and go is a nice elegant glammy light nude pink! Totally suited the theme and the purple and coral pink I stamped on top fitted perfectly I think!

I of course used my Cheeky plates to stamp the lovely flowery design on!

Here are the pics!





I really like how this manicure turned out, I don't really want to wipe it off ever!!

What do you guys think?

Bye for now!

x

8 comments:

  1. Love the two colours for stamping, think I've only ever tried that once, I've not stamped for a while, I'll be dusting my plates soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooOOOooo you should totally get back to it!! thanks!

      Delete
  2. Really pretty! I love the stamping very clever!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute!! I'm definitely going to try some multi coloured stamping - love it!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena