Thursday 29 November 2012

Galaxy Nails!!


Hello!

Following yesterdays post (HERE) I decided to do some galaxy nails! I've seen this around EVERYWHERE! So its time I tried it out!

The inspiration for this galaxy design is the following picture!

A month in Space: Helix Nebula - Unraveling at the Seams
The Helix nebula's dusty outer layers unravelling into space, glowing from the intense ultraviolet radiation being pumped out by the hot stellar core as the star dies!!!!
Really, really...REALLY love this picture!! 

Here is my attempt (I think I failed a little!)



This took so much friggin time and it didn't even come out how I wanted it! Damn you shaky hands and impatience! It was hard to get the right gradient going on, which was very frustrating!

What do you think of galaxy nails??

Bye for now!

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena