Friday 2 November 2012

Swatcher ~ KIKO Holographic Silver Nail Polish!

Hey there,

I decided to jump on the holographic nail polish craze recently and invested in some! I bought KIKO's Holo nail polish in silver!

I swatched this awesome holo polish and here is my reviewwwwwww!

I have a couple KIKO nail polishes and  they always drag on the second coat but this didn't, which is a great surprise! However there is one down side...it dried matte!!!! and it was really hard to see the holographic effect, so I had to add some topcoat to make it shinier!

I'm still happy with the results and here are my swatch pics!




What do you think of Holographic nail polish? Would you buy it?

Bye for now!

x

1 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena