Saturday 5 January 2013

Gradient Stamping And The Little Sister!

Hello!

Today I did one of my friends nails! she has really long and lovely nails and since mine are in recovery what better substitute than hers?!!?

For her I did a gradient background consisting of pink and blue, Its amazing how the colours blended to create a purple where they join! It totally added to the effect!

Then I stamped one of the designs she liked in white so it can "pop" and show up clearly!

Here it is :)




She really likes her nails, which is always good to know that someone likes a design I did for them!

Now...my little sister who is 5 would not leave me at peace until I included her nails on my blog! She likes it when I add the sparkles! hahaha

Here are her nails!



She always likes her nails to be different on each hand with of course the sparkles!!

Thank you for reading :)

Bye for now!

x

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo very cute designs! Can't wait to start seeing your nails up there again!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena