Monday 7 January 2013

Opposites Attract!

Hello!

Today I have a manicure that I personally think should not work but it does! The colour combinations are not ones you would think will work, however, they work very very well!

The base colour is O.P.I Smok'n In Havana which has such a lovely shimmer to it and a silky texture and its super shiny!

On top I stamped tiger stripes using one of my Cheeky stamping plates. The colour I used is Camouflage which is a lovely shimmery deep dark green colour!




Such an odd colour combination that totally works!

Here is one pic using flash!


You can really see the shimmer coming out with the flash on!

What do you think of odd colour combinations?

Thanks for reading!

Bye for now!

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena