Sunday 27 January 2013

Swatcher ~ NYC - Ink Stain!

Hello everyone!

Today I have a really lovely shade of blue, Its really satin looking and such a lovely deep, shimmery blue!

Been addicted to the colour blue lately since its Mr Dorks favourite colour therefore its suddenly becoming a favourite of mine...WATCH OUT GREEN!

This is a lovely one coater and I had absolutely no streaks! It dried so quickly with a high shine but I still added top coat to add that last effect!

Here are the pictures!



It reminds me of the clear dark blue sky at night! Therefore I had to nail art it with some amazing coolness and make it look like a cloudy night with the mood on show shining brightly!!



I love how this turned out and again I used my right hand to paint it! Since I'm a lefty this was hard but still majorly happy about how it turned out!! :D

What do you think??

Thanks for reading!

Bye for now!

x

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena