Saturday 19 January 2013

Water Marble Attempt #Kill Me!

Hello!

The title just says it all...this killed me! Water marbling is just one of those bloody damn techniques I cant even get right! No matter how many tutorials or bloody tips I follow I still cant manage to pull off a decent manicure! This LITERALLY took me 6 attempts! I actually nearly gave up...why? because I spilt a bottle of nail polish all over my carpet! My lovely green circle carpet now has a large red stain! 

Hell no, I wont give up! I will not allow this technique to get the best of me! 

Which resulted in this: 




Looks a bit funky and I like it! Although I wanted it to be a little more consistent but I couldn't achieve that on my index and pinky! LOL

What do you think of water marbling? I HATE IT!

Thanks for reading!

Bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. It turned out beautifully, even if it did almost kill you :p Kudos for doing every nail as well. My second attempt I only did one accent nail, and that took me four attempts. After that I resigned to the fact I'm never going to get the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was going to do an accent but didnt give up! Bloody water marbling lol!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena