Saturday 30 March 2013

Swatcher ~ Barry M ~ Greenberry And Doodle Nails!

Hey Girlies!

I have a swatch of Barry M's - Greenberry! When I heard they will be releasing 4 new colours for their Gelly range I was quick to jump and buy Greenberry!

I didn't really get a chance to paint my nails properly with it till yesterday..it took one thin coat and two thick coats to get it perfect. There was a lot of streaking and pulling so that was frustrating..however, its still shiny and im still pleased with how it turned out!


*DROOOOL*


I love how shiny it is! I decided that this color needs some nail art on it and decided to doodle on my nails with a pen, after being inspired by Alice from One Nail To Rule Them All and her tutorial post on Paisley Print 

Here it is :D





I love how it turned out :D what do you think?!

Thanks for reading!

Bye for now

x

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous colour!! Love it! Love the doodles too :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo great mix of blue and green :-)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena