Saturday 4 May 2013

Feeling Greeny!

Hey Hey,

I've been feeling greeny and to fill this greeny feeling I've painted my nails with a lovely green base colour High Line Green - NYC then put Orly's (I forgot the name!)

This is on my left hand so it's obviously a simple design since im crap at using my right hand. I am a lefty after all!

Here it is:





Really simple and quick post today! Sorry, more fun stuff may come along when I'm feeling more up to it :)

Thanks for reading!

Bye for now!

x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! hehe I know what you mean, I hate painting my dominant hand!! you applied the polish perfectly though xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, It's totally annoying!! xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena