Wednesday 19 June 2013

Swatcher ~ Barry M Gelly's - Mango!

Hey!

I'm currently sat waiting to go out, i'm all ready for a dinner party tonight and my mum's taking so long to get ready! Making use of this time to blog :)

Today I have for you all my view on the new summer Barry M Gelly - Mango. A super lovely orange colour and I am so glad to have it! It's my favorite orange I own and I only own 3 hahaha!

I have two coats on because it is super pigmented and you could totally pull off 1 thicker coat, I just did tow thin coats :) drying time is fast but not as fast as I like!

Here are le swatches :D






And here it is with the octopus I was crocheting :)


What do you guys think of this colour? 

Thanks for reading

Bye for now!

x

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I love this! Love your pics too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo orange... That polish reminds me of Halloween :-) and loving that octopus lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that's a pretty orange!! love your octopus Nada :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena