Thursday 20 June 2013

Swatcher - BarryM Gelly's - Keylime!

Hey Girls!

As you all know I love the colour green loads and I've mentioned that a lot! I have literally found my perfect green :) And its Barry M's new gelly summer polish, the colour Keylime!!!! OMG best green ever!!

I find it a bit streaky if the first layer is thick so I applied a thin coat then a thicker one to give a better coverage! Love the shine I get when its fully dried!

Here are my swatches :)


Cute neon green crochet heart :)





Seriously in love with this green, its my all time number one Barry M colour as well as my favorite green!

What do you think of the Barry M Gelly's??

Thanks for reading!

Bye for now!

x

2 comments:

  1. Now I'm really craving key lime pie :-P there goes my diet hahaha

    Great as always :-D

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena