Friday 7 June 2013

Yes....Another Half-moon + Stamping!

Hey all,

Yeppers, I have another half-moon greatness to show you all!

This morning I woke up refreshed and happy to start the day, I went about my routine and then decided to do my nails! 

This set up was instagramed! oh the goodness of instagram :D


I'm a bit addicted...but who isnt eh?!

I went about painting my nails and doing the half moon but didnt stop there...I decided to do some stamping on top! 
Take a looky at the half-moony!


Hand pose inspired by Essie from IHeartPrettyPolish!
Now here is the stamping ;)
Instagram version I posted and the original!


What do you thinkies?! I absolutely LOVE how this turned out and I will defo keep this on for a while!!

Thanks for reading

Until next time ;)

x
Loading InLinkz ...

6 comments:

  1. I really like this! I think I need to get in on some of the stamping over a half moon thing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Please do it is so fun :D id love to see it!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow... These are great! Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing Nada!! Perfect! x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena