Thursday 25 July 2013

Jelly Sammich With Pink Sapphire!

Hey ladies :)

As you may remember yesterday I posted a swatch of my current favorite glitter (HERE) which is Barry M's - Pink Sapphire!
I adore the colour and the little glitter bits in it!

I decided to do  a jelly sandwich with it, its my first one ever and I am so happy how it turned out! Just turned out super perfect and I can see myself doing this more and more!

I first painted a coat of PVA glue to make it easier to remove due to the glitter!
Then I added two coat of the Nude Silhouette by Rimmel london and then I added one thick coat of the glitter and placed some of the glitters. I let that dry fully and then added two coats of the nude colour on top again then top coat!

That seems like so many layers but if you let them dry fully you wont have a problem :) watch a movie or something! I was watching The Proposal while painting my nails!

Here is the sammich :D





What do you guys think?! :)

Thanks for reading!

Bye for now :)

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena