Saturday 3 August 2013

Awesome Bluey Gradient + Stamping!

Hey Ladies,

Been posting every day since Monday, proud of me!? This is a first for me! 

It seems like all the gradients I'm doing is making me enjoy painting my nails more often! The possibilities are endless :)

So far I did a green gradient (HERE) and a pink gradient (HERE) and now it's time for a blue gradient! I did some stamping on top of the blue gradient to add an extra effect :)

Here is the gradient!



I added a wavey design to make it look like the ocean :) love how it turned out!




What do you guys think of this bluey gradient? :)

Thanks for reading!

Bye for now!

x

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!

    Could you include a list of the polishes you used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sure, I should really do that! I used Barry M - Greenberry and Colbalt blue and the sally hansen has no name!

      Delete
  2. Ooooooooo blue! Looks amazing, hun!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena