Wednesday 28 August 2013

Foil Explosion Stamping - Green Edition!

Hey Ladies!

Today I am showing you the last of the foil explosion by NYC that I have purchased. I'm going to show you how the green one stamps today!

I'm not really happy about how this turned out :( I didn't have a green that was light enough for the foil to show through clearly! So I choose a light brown to stamp over and I didn't like how the stamp shows....it shows the colour green as silver :( wahhhhh....

Either way it stamped perfectly just like the others and I was okay with that... :) now all I need to do is go out and buy a green that is suitable enough to stamp over!

Here it is!








What do you ladies think?! Doesn't it look more silver rather than green?

Thanks for reading!

Bye for now!

x

3 comments:

  1. It still looks good :-) but a more bold green would look better <3 pretty anyways

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, if only I had a better green. thanks :)

      Delete
  2. It does look silver but it still is pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena