Friday 2 August 2013

Glitter, Gradient And Tiger Stripes!

Hey ladies!

What more could you want from this post?! There's glitter and a pinky gradient and to top it all off some tiger stripes! 

I know for me that's the most perfect combination! 

I am really into gradients recently as you can tell! Hope you guys are enjoying it as much as I am :D

The pinky gradient I did in my last post, I topped it off with some glitter that really made it POP!





Super out of focus glitter pic! I love how it looks out of focus :)


Now for the awesome tiger stripes :) I lurvveeeee how it looks on top of the gradient and glitter!!





What do you guys think of the stripes on top? It really adds that last effect :)

Thanks for reading this longgggggggg full of pictures post!

Bye for now :)

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena