Saturday 31 August 2013

Swatcher - Sally Hansen - Strike A Pose!

Hey ladies!

Today I  have a swatch post for you all today! Been to the Pound shop again and found this Sally Hansen beauty!

It's definitely not a colour that I would use but I got it anyway because Sally Hansens are expensive! And I knew that this polish would bee great for a jelly sammich!

I did a little research and Strike A Pose is from the Prabal Gurung for Sally Hansen Spring 2011 Collection!

The shade is described as an palescent pearl, but seriously when you have it on it like an amazing duochrome effect a kinda bluey-purpley undertone to it :)

You really have to layer this polish on, I have four coats on but to be fair it was worth it. They drying time was quick so I was able to layer on with ease! That's always a plus, right?
Nail line was till visible but that didn't bother me :) 
Here are the swatches!






I have a feeling this polish is more like a topper for plain effect polishes. What do you guys think?!

Stay tuned tomorrow for some stamping on this amazing colour!

Thanks for reading!

Bye for now!

x

5 comments:

  1. I think this would look really great over a navy base :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty colour. It looks beautiful and I think I'll keep my eyes peeled for it!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena