Tuesday 19 November 2013

Guest Post from Southern Sparkle Nail Art!

Hey ladies! <3 
Today's amazing guest post is from Samantha over at Southern Sparkle Nail Art :D She did a lovely pretty pink manicure with more pink stamping! Check it out!

Hello Lacquer Lovers!
My name is Samantha and my blog is Southern Sparkle Nail Art! I'm happy to post for Nada today, as she is super busy with uni. :)
Today's post will be short and sweet, as I am busy with schooling too!


 Here is one of my newest go to looks- a nice creme and stamping!
My base is Essie Big Spender, which has been one of my favorite fall colors! I stamped it with a non-labeled Pure Ice black sparkly polish. The stamping plate is from Winstonia Store and it is plate W112.
Overall, I am really loving this look! 

Thank you for having me Nada!
Make sure to stop by my blog and say hi! :)


I love it! Thank you so much Samantha <3 Love the nails! 

Thanks for reading!

x

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena