Wednesday 11 December 2013

Barry M - Papaya and Limited Ed. E!

Hey all :)

Miss me?! I will be posting whenever I can, just to juggle out all my work and this. I do miss being free!

Afew days ago I made use of the offer in Superdrug and bought 2 Barry M polishes and got 1 free! Wooo hoooo FREEEEEEEEE

I bought a gelly and matte polish because I totally love those finishes! I got Papaya here for you today with the glitter topper by the name of E :)

I have to say Papaya is a really awesome colour! Its a corally pink and I absolutely love it! I have two coats of it on my nails and it's just soooooooo shiny! You can still see my nail line, but thats only cause my nails are so white! 
The glitter topper is amazing too, really densely packed with glitter, I only have one coat of it on and amazing coverage!

Here it is :)





Overall, I do really like these polishes. I can't believe how fast Barry M is becoming my favourite all time polishes!

Thanks for reading :)

Bye for now!

x

6 comments:

  1. These are really pretty! I think I /need/ that glitter topper, don't you? =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look beautiful together! barry m is already my favourite nail polish brand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! makes me wish it was summer already! I love how bright Papaya is x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena