Friday 30 May 2014

MoYou Stamping Plate Review!

Hey ladies,

Earlier in the week I got an email from MoYou asking me if I could review their stamping plates...okay at first I was a little confused because I have been out of blogging for over 2 months! Lol, I never expected it, so it was a nice surprise.

I received plate numbers 103 and 105. I used plate 105 for the look I am about to show you.
When I received the plates they were covered in a protective blue cover which you remove. Also got the scraper and stamper along with black polish :)

I was really impressed with the plates, this is because the designs on the 105 plate are really thin and they transferred clearly onto the stamper. The polish itself was really good too which helped in the stamping.

I created a simple look, I used a base of Barry M - Caramel then I added glitter near my cuticles which is by Jess Polish (forgot the name) I stamped on the bow design and decided to make a decal by painting it in green :)

Here it is!





 I really like these plates, once my nails are longer I will use plate 103 since its all tip designs :)

You can find these plates HERE and HERE 

Follow MoYou on Facebook for updates HERE

Thank you for reading!

Bye for now!

x

*Products provided for honest opinion*

1 comments:

  1. Really cute design, I would be more up for these designs than tip design seeing as I can never get them long enough... (Which I am currently working on!) Can't wait to see more. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena