Saturday 25 February 2012

Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to my blog! Im very passionate about nail art, so I decided to start a blog as I was inspired by a few people. On my blog I will share my designs which I randomly come up with! Along with some hauls (where I sudddenly go crazy and spend loads on nail art equipment!) Personally I try and keep my nails in the best condition! and to help you guys to keep your nails and cuticles in the best condition I'll post some tips that I come across, on my blog!
So....The inspiration for my blog name, well since I was four years old ive been obsessed with penguins and can officially say that they are my favourite animal, I own a soft penguin toy that ive had since I was four (I guess thats when my obsession started!)
I am a left handed girl (the only one in my family infact) so I guess im special ^_^ (im the choosen one!) I do love the colour green A LOT! as ive mentioned in my profile id love to have green hair actually green everything!!
And finally polish! since I love doing my nails PENGUINSLEFTGREENPOLISH is born...YAY!

My favourite nail design ive done so far is this:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Im completely obsessed with using Konad templates, ive ordered about 15 plates and am currenty awaiting their arrival but as soon as they come ill be on a big roll! :D

This is one design I did using plate M2:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I just filled out the middle of the flowers with yellow using a dotting tool!


I hope you all enjoy my blog and I will do my best!

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena