Thursday 16 August 2012

Barry M Magnetic Swatches & Review!

Hey there,

So I finally gave in and decided to buy some Barry M magnetic nail polishes! I personally think they are totally worth the money because they include a great magnet and the polish quality is good!

I bought four colours! Two for £8 (Totally worth it!)

The instructions on the bottle are as follows!

1. Before you start SHAKE WELL
2. Apply one coat and let it dry.
3. Apply second coat and IMMEDIATELY hover the magnet over the nail for 5 seconds so effect appears.
4. When dry add topcoat.

Soo it's pretty straight forward!

First one is Magnetic Burgundy!


I totally love the colour and as you can see I had no trouble with application and the magnet worked perfectly giving me the desired design!!

Next is Magnetic Dark Silver


The same goes for this colour too application was easy! however the magnetic design was really hard to get this may have been because my nails are curved so the magnet didn't catch the sides properly!

Next is Magnetic Sparkle Blue (I LOVE THIS ONE!)


This is such a lovely colour! It has blue and purple undertones and its just absolutely wonderful to look at! Definitely my favourite out of the four!

Lastly, is Magnetic Green Sparkle


This has got to be my most wanted polish ever! The whole reason I wanted magnetic polish was because of the green! Look at how shiny it is! Although I think the design could have come out more like it shows on the magnet!

Overall I'm very happy with the purchase and the quality of the polish and magnet and I've got to say its better than other magnetic polishes I have tried!

Bye for now

x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena